Friday, September 5, 2008

What a Concert!!!

Last night I had the opportunity to take 5 of my girls from the youth group to a concert.  We went and saw Building 429.  They were awesome!  We were one of the first ones there and so we sat, (or should I say stood) 2 rows from the front stage.  Literally we were like 10ft from them if that.  Plus we sat right in front of the speakers.  It was so fun and the girls had such an awesome time.  I was glad I got to take them.  They really did a good job and even though they were entertaining at times, the thing I like about them is that they truly are real about their faith in Christ.  Every song reflects it.  I have been wanting to do this for a long time, but I believe the Lord blesses us so we can bless others.  So, last night our family sponsored a girl named Steffany from Costa Rica.  We will be hearing from her I am sure here soon, but Worldvision does such a great thing for poverty and our family will have faith that God will help us support this little girl. Soon as I get another picture of her, I will post it.  Anyways, good job Building 429 and keep serving Christ.

No comments: