Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Marines


This morning was a very special morning for one of my former Youth Members.  Not only did he just graduate high school this past school year, but today marked the beginning of another new journey for David Thomas as he graduated as a Marine from Parris Island boot camp.  I have never been to one of these ceremony's but it was very respectful and very proud.  America does a great job of turning out fine Marines.  David is a great guy and I am very honored that I had a part of being in his life.  David now will go on into Aviation for more training and as of now will soon be headed to Pensacola FL.  GOOD JOB DAVID!

1 comment:

memepapa said...

Good job David! I figured it was him but I couldn't remember his name. He sure looks proud in his uniform.
How cool for you to be able to go.