Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Time in Michigan





Well, for those that didn't know, we are here in Midland MI right now as we are here for my mom's brain surgery that she will be having tomorrow.  We have been up here for a week enjoying the time before my mom has to recover from her surgery.  While we have been here, we have seen friends and family we haven't seen for a while and done some fall things that we miss here in Michigan.  We have gone to the pumpkin patch, and of course our favorite, Baynes in Freeland.  There we ate Cider Donuts and had warm apple cider.  I sure miss the season up here even though it is really cold.  It has hailed a couple times since we have been here but you can just smell the fall time in the air.  I miss that.  Here are just a few pics of some of the fun we have had up here.  Thanks for all the prayers for my mom as she has her surgery tomorrow and her quick recovery.

1 comment:

Tammie and Kevin said...

I love you guys and thanks for everything. I will miss you greatly.