Thursday, August 28, 2008

Have You Ever Wondered?

I started this funny video series of "Have You Ever Wondered?" in our youth  group the other night.  I thought I would put our first video on our blog so you can see what we are doing.  The teens thought it was pretty good and now they are coming up with ideas for our future videos.  When we do them, I will post them.   I am excited about tonight cause we signed Bryson up this year to play soccer and he is really excited.  Tonight is our first meeting and we will find out games and practices and all.  I was called the other day to see if I would coach and of course playing soccer my whole life, I said sure.  I get to coach Bryson's team and another kid from our church.  I am excited.  Well, have fun watching the video.  If you have an idea's let me know.



3 comments:

memepapa said...

Great job! Your camera lady did a great job also.
I've watched it 4 times all ready and it's been only within the last half hour. :)

cory/shannon/cian/teagan said...

that was pretty good. i envy you making videos all the time. if we ever joined forces, we would be busting out all sorts of stuff. anyway, i can't wait to see what else is coming.

Anonymous said...

Grampa and I just got done watch your videos twice and it was really good We like the fire Drill and Amanda was laughing so hard as it must of been funny from where she was watching but it was really good anyway put more on for us to see. Your Mom and Dad was over and bought supper and Cristal and then we played games Had a good evening keep up the good work We are sure praying for little Zeke that the Dr.s fine his problems soon our hearts goes out to yous as we understand what your going through as we did go through that with Donna when she was 5 years old when she started school So you have our prayers and all from our church too we love yous Keep the videos coming we enjoyed that one Grampa & Gramma Booth