Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finally Home!

We are finally back home now and  back into the swing of things.  Amanda and the kids were in OK for about a week before I flew down to spend some time with them.  We got to see her brother and his wife in Tulsa, OK and then it was off to her NaNa's house in Cookson OK.  I love it out there cause they have such a beautiful place.  We took the golf cart out threw the back of the mountain area where they live, then we went fishing.  I caught my first catfish around 10:30 at night.  It was a good size one and a nice little fight, but I have never hear of catching them off of worms.  I guess I just got lucky.  Then the next day, the boys and the girls had a competition on how many fish we could catch.  We all tied with 9 each.  It sure was nice to see her family and spend some time with them.  But I was excited about getting them home.  It took two days and our new car did a wonderful job.  Now Amanda will be starting school with the boys here next week.  While they were gone, it was Zeke's birthday and we didn't really get to do anything, so yesterday we took him to his favorite place, Chucky Cheese.  He wanted to tell him that he missed him :)  Here is a little movie of some pics on our vacation, some before it and some after it.

1 comment:

memepapa said...

Love the slides. It makes me miss them even more but it looks like you all had a great time and glad that you did and that the travels went safely. AJ is so gorgeous and such a beautiful little smile. The boys are sure growing up and cute as little bugs. Nice looking catfish.