Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What's Your Learning Style?

I thought this quiz was really helpful for those with young children. Since I home school, I think it's really important for me to know what the learning styles are for my boys. I've especially been thinking about this lately since Zeke is starting to read but doesn't learn the same way Bryson does. He is very bright and capable (and only 4). This quiz revealed that Bryson is an auditory learner, that's probably why he likes books so much and Zeke is a visual learner. Zeke will study all the details of the illustrations in books and learned most of his letter sounds through the LeapFrog letter factory video.

Anyway, here is the link, hope it helps someone else like it did me :)!

http://parenting.quiz.kaboose.com/25-what-s-your-child-s-learning-style

No comments: