Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back to the Routine

We haven't blogged in awhile 'cause it's been so crazy around here lately. We went to Michigan for a week and then our boys were gone for another week and then we had Nick's parents here with us up until yesterday. It's been really fun getting together and seeing everyone. It was nice to have Nick's mom here for Mother's Day and we really did have a great time with everyone.

However, I am looking forward to getting into our normal routine. The boys really need to finish up school and I'm already getting prepared for them next year since Bryson will officially be in Kindergarten (can you believe it!). Last night I had to do a devotion for a baby shower which I was extremely nervous about. I'm just so amazed that God still decides to use me despite of all my weaknesses. Through it all I was reminded that in everything I try to do, including raising my children, I can do nothing without HIM. John 15:5, "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." Just the thought of homeschooling next year seems like a daunting task. I think of all my obstacles, I have three children one being a baby. I still have all of the other home things and ministry things I have to do as well. Then I sigh a big relief knowing that if I remember to abide in Christ He will do the work through me.

I'll add some pictures and stuff later, but we are still around and haven't forgotten about our blog.

1 comment:

memepapa said...

Thanks kids for a fun time. Thanks for letting the kids stay with us. The boys always make us laugh and think back on the times of Nick and Cory being that age. Memories are forever. We love you all.