Sunday, March 30, 2008

God is Awesome

I was so blessed this weekend to be able to go to a women's conference in Jacksonville with Beth Moore. It was soooooooo awesome. I learned some new praise and worship songs and learned A LOT. More than anything I got a fresh revelation and motivation to serve our Savior. Maybe I'm the only one, but sometimes I get pretty "blah" in my spiritual life. This conference was just what I needed to help me press on toward that prize, to chase after and pursue the Lord with all that is within me. Will you pray for me? I know that sounds selfish but God has always given me life more abundant and I want more than anything to walk in that life. I know hardships come and the seemingly mundane will set in, however I don't want to live in drudgery or defeat. I want the joy in my heart to never cease!

2 comments:

memepapa said...

I am so glad you were able to get away and to be fed some refreshing words of GOD. We most definitely will be praying for you as you pursue to live for Christ. We all should pursue this daily.
We love you!
Tammie and Kevin

Anonymous said...

Hi Kids and Grandbabys
just a note as I drop yous a note yesterday and I guess it didn't go or something as your Mom said it wasn't on there so here goes again AMANDA IT WAS NICE YOU GOT AWAY TO BE BLESSED BY THE Holy Spirit as I alway had a good time and came home so Blessed with Gods Word. I love your new furniture it is so pretty after that many years yous earned it all I praise the Lord for you Both We are so anxious to see the children as they have grown so much and the baby she is getting so big can't wait tell you all get here and we are so anxious to see Cory and Shannon and the baby too Itwas so good to hear your dad get up in church sunday and to Thank everyone for there Prayers and tell us all he is Pain Free whata Blessing as he has suffer so much with his back pain, well take care i pray that this goes this time love ya the Great Gandparents Booths