Friday, March 14, 2008

A.J. - Church Look-alike Meter



This is something fun I saw on Rachel's blog. It was fun to play with the different pictures and stuff. I tried two different pictures of Nick and I for all the kids. On the other picture I tried AJ looked more like me (Amanda) by 6%; Bryson looked more like me by 17% and Zeke by 9%. So I guess it depends on what picture you use. I'm gonna try and do one for Nick and his parents and see what happens and maybe even me and my parents. This might be something fun for you to do on your Friday "work" day :).

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Free family tree - Pedigree

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi foks
Grampa and I just got on the blog and seen the pictures of AJ under the stand what a cute picture reminded us of our kids when they were little doing such things as that that is so cute. and od course looked at the boys and there scooters they are getting so bid too miss them so much.
Well grampa has been sick with the flu since Thursday and he was so sick wnated him to go to the Dr but no, I guess they couldn't do anything for that flu anyway. He is much better today I didn't go to church either shame on me but I hate to leave him when he is sick,but he is eating today and is much better.We didn't want to spread it on to other people as he was so sick with a fever,I don't want to spread germs as we don't know where we got the germ either. so its out there.
Boy you folks were in some BAD WEATHER last night I stayed up until there said that the worst was over with then I could go to bed and sleep we both Prayed for your safety doing the time of the storm and God answer our PRAYERS Praies the LORD. Well give the children all a BIG HUG FOR US. LOVE YA Grampa and Gramma Booth