Tuesday, January 15, 2008

God is GREAT!




It is amazing when you look at your life and see where you are now and think to yourself  'I never would have imagined being where I am today!'  That is how I feel when I look at my life.  I have a great wife who loves me unconditionally and is there when I need her.  She truly is my best friend. We have been through good times as well as tough times (who hasn't?), but everyday I love her even more.  The gifts that God has given to me I don't deserve, but He loves me that much.  He has blessed us with wonderful kids.  I am so thankful and happy to be a part of these precious lives that God has entrusted me with.  Anyways, I just felt like reminding all who read out blog that God is GREAT and He is everything we will ever need!  Here are some photos of Bryson who had to get glasses and AJ who loves her BUMBO seat.  Then there is an old pic of Cory and I when we were little boys playing just like my 2 boys do today! (Love ya Cory)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

memepapa said...

I have a picture of your two sons standing together in their costumes just like you and your brother. :)
God has blessed you with a wonderful family.
Love you all, mom

cory church said...

Thanks Nick. I love that picture of us. I am so glad you added it. Those were the days, and now we're recreating them in our own ways. We miss you and love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hi Grandchildren and great ones Too
We really enjoy your Blog and to see how you all are doing and we really miss see you all and aahow much they are all growing.AJ is really getting so cute and getting so big and I can imagine how many things she does from day to day,They are precious memorys They learn so fast,I bet the boys can't do enough for her .They are great Helpers.
We love Bryson Glasses he looks so cute and it looks like he sure adjusted to them very well, I always wonder about his eye as he seen to us he was squenting to see now it must seem good to him PRAISE God for his leading and your understanding. We love the Family picture is is so Good. Well its good to see you all are doing well and we give THANKS to the LORD, take care we love and miss you all Grampa and Gramma Booth

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.