Thursday, January 17, 2008

Colorful!




Our AJ sure is a colorful baby isn't she?  She is the most beautiful baby :)  She is now getting to the stages where she just likes to lay on the floor and play.  She can roll over really good and almost roll back, but she is still working on that.  She sure does have a set of lungs on her though. I love listening to her just talk away.   Now AJ is getting cereal during the day. She sure looks like she enjoys it! Of course the boys always want to feed her which is nice because they are such good helpers.  And last but not least, the weather here in GA has been a little cold lately so last night when we got home from church, the boys wanted a cup of 'hot cocoa.'  These boys can't eat or drink anything without getting it all over themselves.  But it so funny!

3 comments:

memepapa said...

I love the blogs. Always look forward to seeing something new. Bryson, you look so cool in your glasses. Looks like you enjoyed your hot cocoa, too.
AJ is beautiful and very much loved by her brothers--the big helpers!
COOL!!!

cory/shannon/cian/teagan said...

Very Cute. She's getting so big. But I think our kids are on a race to see who can grow up the fastest :) Now I want to see some pictures of Zeke! We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

HI folks
This is the third email that I have made and before I get it sent it would leave me before I sent it one time the electric went off before I got finished My int6ernet have been having problems because of the weather,but anyway Amanda I had a email for to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and it never made it and I know you had a nice one and We wanted to let you know we are praying for little Zeke that they will have an answer for what to do you are all in our prayers well pray this fines you all just fine we are both just feeling great we do have LOTS OF SNOW and we love it well have a Good day Love ya give the boys and AJ a BIG HUG for us grampa and Gramma Booth