Thursday, October 18, 2007

Shame on Me :)

I can't believe I am pretty much just now getting back to my blogging world after the birth of our daughter. You would think with having a new baby and all, we would be doing so much on the computer with pictures and movies and stuff. WELL you thought wrong :) when do I ever have time to do this anymore? Now that we are out numbered, it is a little different around the house, if you have 3 or more kids, you know what I am talking about. But life has been great although busy too. We sure are enjoying our little girl, but she is not content anymore like she was when she was born. (Your time is coming Cory and Shannon) for the past week or so, this little Georgia Peach of ours won't go to bed. Anyone want to come and stay up with her, fine by us :)

Amanda is doing such a wonderful job with the boys and AJ. They started back with home-school this month so I know that has been a change for Amanda, but God has given me such a wonderful wife who is great at being a mom. (I am writing this from work so she doesn't know I am talking about her, but I am sure she will know later when she reads this...love ya sweety!)
It is neat how the boys in school have been learning about fire safety and fire trucks and while we were out one Saturday, we found a church that was having a festival and there was a fire truck. So we stopped and they got to see first hand what they were learning in school. It was really neat for them. Family is doing great. So with that said, here are some pictures and then a video of of the boys doing the pledge of Allegiance during their school time. It is so cute! See ya'll.






4 comments:

memepapa said...

Cute video of the boys. God has blessed us also with a great mommy for our grandkids and a wife for our son. Thanks for the update and we love you all and miss you all a bunch. I needed a laugh today. Played it over and over. :)

cory church said...

yeah our time is coming. maybe it's even here...I am amazed at how similar Cian and AJ look. She is getting so big already. I love Bryson's hat. He's so stylish. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nich and Amanda
Finally was able to get the comment sheet to come up I have emailed before but I don't know if yous recieved them or not. but he goes again. The boys are getting so big and with the saying there pledge is so cute we just love to play it over as they sound so cute. Its hard to think that they are getting that grown up. But anyway they are so cute your mom can hardly wait to get down to see them again. grampa been hunting saw some deer today and I saw a nice one about 7;30 tonight pastor was over to check up on me and he stood looking out the glass siding door and we didn't see anything but he was gone just about 10 min. and I happen to glance out the window and there was a buck I took a picture of it to show him when he come in so he would believe he hardly show up as it was pretty dark but he was there. But he seen 4 of them tonight so they are out there. Well I better see if yous get this one have a good day Gramma and Grampa Booth

Anonymous said...

that has to be the most precious version of the pledge of allegiance i have ever heard! they are too cute!