Friday, September 28, 2007

Were on our own...and out numbered!




I can't believe it has been 3 weeks tomorrow since the new bundle of joy entered our life on Saturday September 8th. Sorry we haven't posted in a while, but things sure have been busy as you can imagine. My(nick) mom came down on September 1st and was with us till the 21st. and my dad came down a couple times (thanks you guys so much for all you did for us and still do.) And then on the 21st Amanda's mom flew in and we just took her to the airport today (thanks for all you did 'mema.). So, now we are on our own and outnumbered, but we will survive. As you can tell from the pictures that AJ got her first real bath tonight, (just before we all go to the Friday night football game.) Everyone is doing great and staying healthy. AJ had a check up this week and she is now 20inches and almost 8 pounds. The boys are so good to her and they just love their baby sister.

3 comments:

memepapa said...

She's getting so big. We sure do miss ya'll. Glad to help out anytime, any day, anywhere. Just give us a holler.
love ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Hi You All
The baby is really growing I wish we could be there to hold her but I know she is getting lots of loving. but she is so cute Tammie said that she is a very good baby and that she only wakes up once in the night Yous are Blessed with a sweet baby HAVE A great day love you all Grampa and Gramma Booth Glad your mom was able to be down with you for a few days too Amanda

Jessica Booth said...

Hey Nick! Your family is beautiful and I'm glad to see that you are doing so well. It's great that you are a youth pastor - I'm sure that you are great at it. I miss seeing all of you at the family reunions... it's been so long since I've been able to attend... I'm in Florida now... just moved back from Vegas in March... so if you ever want to bring the family to Disney... just let me know ahead of time and I can get you cheap hotel rates and get you into the park either really cheap or free... depending on how many passes I have left. Keep in touch!