Monday, June 4, 2007

Nursery

Well, it is Monday night and there is only 3 more days till I get my other half back. I miss my family so much and I can't wait until they get back. While they have been gone, I have got to do a lot around the house. I steem cleaned the carpets, fixed the boys room (put their bunk beds together) and started putting the nursery together for AJ. The photos will show what I have done so far, but I have to thank God for the wonderful blessing on all the baby furniture. You see, when we moved, we sold all we had cause we didn't think we were going to have any more kids. Well, you know I had to have a little girl so we had to start all over. But here is the wonderful blessing from God. All the furniture you see and the bedding for the nursery theme we got from a garage sale all for less than $100. You can't beat that. We looked up online how much this stuff was originally and it is over $300. Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nick
We sure hope soon that Amanda and the boys get home because we hate to see you face the family looking like that ,but just the same we will be glad when your back to your family soon,was glad to hear that she got down to see her family too,now yous can enjoy each other again.
We took super over to your folks last night as my sister Doll came back with us to spend a few days with us and to see all the family so we spent last night at Your folks. your Mom is doing really Great but still some what sore and weak but the Dr said everyday she will gain some strength as they had to put the wires under her skin so you can imagin how tender she is and will be until that is healed That was some something to go through but I guess we were glad we all didn't know that and her too. but all is doing just GREAT and we are all looking foward for the 14th for the hook up WHAT ABLESSED DAY THAT WILL BE !! Will Nick have a Great day OH The nusery is so Beautiful You did a Wonderful job but we are looking for the day it is filled have a Great Day we are praying for Anamda and the Boys SAFTY home Granmma and grampa Booth Love ya all