Friday, June 1, 2007

I NEED MY FAMILY


As you can see, I have been on my own for the past week and I am getting pretty ugly. I still have another week, OH wait! It is now Friday so actually I only have 6 more days. YES!!!!! Amanda and the boys have been in OK with family for the past week. Her brother got married and then this weekend her sister graduates from Medical school. Then finally her mom will be off of school next week and so they will get to hang out for a while, then I will go pick them up in Jacksonville on Thursday. I am surviving, but it sure has been lonely. I finally got groceries yesterday when I should have gotten them a week ago. Tonight the youth group guys are coming to my house for a night of movies and video games, and then tomorrow morning we are going to one of the teens home to play paintball. It is going to be fun. Well, pray for me that I get a little better lookin than this picture.

2 comments:

cory church said...

hang in there buddy.

Jenny said...

ha ha nice face! I'm sure it's no fun without your family. Pretty sure I would be crying too! You guys coming up for our reunion in July?