Thursday, March 8, 2007

Yes I am 28!





I had a wonderful birthday yesterday! Amanda called me at work and told me not to come home until 12:15pm. So I waited and went home and when I walked up to the house, there was a sign on our new fence gate that said, "come on in." I walked in and there my family had thrown me a backyard party for me. We had Subway and Chips which is my favorite and then they got cup cakes for me. Then the boys made me a card and they did a nice job. Amanda made me feel really special. Then the boys played and Zeke found a lizard and carried it around with him everywhere he went, until I had to take it from him cause he didn't know that he had squashed the poor thing! He didn't no any better, but I could tell something when the lizard wasn't moving anymore.

2 comments:

cory church said...

sounds awesome. happy birthday. and zekes quite the character

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great birthday surprise. Way to go Amanda, Bryson and Ezekiel.
Wish we could of been there.
mom and dad
Love the picture of Zeke and his buddy