Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Thank You RBT!

The church was very nice to us (as they always have been) by getting a fence put in our backyard this past week. We are so grateful for this for now we can let our boys out of the house and not worry about them running off somewhere! Although I am sure they will one day figure out how to get OUT of the fence, I remember those days! Anyways, yesterday the boys and I spent the afternoon cleaning up the backyard. We had to go and get a rake and now we are looking for nice lawn things to put in our backyard. It is funny because up north we were so used to raking up leaves, but down here in our yard now, it is nothing but pine needles! We are just thankful for an awesome church family down here and I hope that one day all my friends up north will get to meet this wonderful place!

No comments: