Friday, April 11, 2008

Sittin' Pretty


A.J. crawled for the first time last night and sits up on her own now. She's also cutting in at least two teeth. It's so sad to see her getting so big but it's so fun too. Pretty soon we're gonna have to get the gates out 'cause she'll be everywhere!

Tonight we're all going to a Savannah Sand Gnats game with the youth group. Then tomorrow we're raking some people's yards, have girls' Bible study, youth group and then praise band practice! It makes me tired just thinking about it. However, I'm encouraged in the thought that it is all work for my Savior and I wouldn't trade it for anything. A thought that I came across was this...the Christian life takes blood, sweat and tears. It takes His blood, our sweat and both of our tears. I thought that was good.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I know what you mean - I have been there so often, just completely worn out before it even starts! We are headed to Turkey Hill Ranch Bible Camp (remember that place??? :) this afternoon because Dave is directing a weekend conference there. Makes me tired to think about packing up the boys and everything and driving and all the laundry when we get back. :) But there is nothing better in life than living for the Lord, is there? We are so blessed to be serving a Savior who loves us and gave Himself for us. And someone reminded me once that He is no man's debtor...we can never out give Him! He will always repay.

Love to you!