Monday, August 6, 2007

Anniversary




Tomorrow is our 8th anniversary, but today was my day off, so I suprised Amanda tonight by getting a kid sitter and I took her to Lady and Sons. If you are familiar with place in Savannah GA, it is owned by Paula Dean. It was good food, but we had to wait in line for over an hour just to put our name on a list to come back to dinner. Definetly the effort was a lot, food was good but something I wouldn't do all the time. Now we can say that we have been to Lady and Sons.

2 comments:

memepapa said...

Glad you were able to make it in to eat after all that standing in the heat. Hope you had a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! mom & dad

Anonymous said...

Late Happy Anniversay greeting! I did remember and think of you that day. Sounds like you had a great time!

What is with Zeke and his mixmatched socks? How cute! Do you have problems locating your socks when you need a pair?

Love you tons!
Aunt Sandi