Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Up in Michigan



Well, I can't believe it has been that long since our last post. We sure have been busy and I just kind of forgot I guess. At this moment we are up in Michigan at my parents house because tomorrow is my mom's surgery that she is having on her brain for her tremoring. Please pray for her tomorrow as I know she is very nervous. But our God is bigger than anything we will ever go through.

The weather of course in MI is usual. They always say, you want different weather just wait 5 minutes. The first day we were here it was hot, then the next was cold and rainy and back and forth it goes. But it is good to see my family. As you can tell from the pictures we ate at a new 50's dinner that Midland got next to the new ball diamond that Midland just got. Well, we will keep everyone updated on my mom. We will be traveling back home on Friday so please pray as we drive back down to GA.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I've been praying for your mom!

teachcba said...

Please pass on to your mom and dad that we and CBC and teachers have been praying and continue to pray for a wonderful recovery!
Love, Cheryl & Dan