Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Great Day




Today sure is beautiful outside. Finally the wind died down and I wanted to golf so bad, that Bryson and I went together. He is so funny, he drove the golf cart around for me and then when I would put, he would take his ball and putter and do the same. We had a really good time. Nothing will ever be more fun than hanging out with my boys.

This past weekend sure was tough, but God got us through it. Our Pastor and his family were up North for the weekend so I got to take all of Sunday's activities. I was reminded very soon of the Pastor role again as we had to make hospital visits all weekend and even on Sunday. One of our members had a heartattack, but thank God he is doing better. Please pray for him, his name is Grady Wilson. I preached Sunday morning and then we had Youth Night in the evening service. All went well, and I thank God for the experience He allowed me to have as a Pastor, but I am glad that I can be here for Pastor Ron to help when needed. I love doing what I am doing today. I am just reminded more this past weekend to pray for my Pastor more.

Well, here is a funny picture of Bryson on our Spring Break trip and then this past weekend at Pit Stop we played my favorite game, pillow basketball.

No comments: